Friday, October 19, 2007

Who's idea was this??

For my mom's 55 th birthday she wanted to skydive. Crazy, I know. Especially if you know my mom. My sister agreed to do it with her so they met in Montgomery to do it. Well, due to cloudy skies their jump was postponed. My sister, however, decided to go it alone the next day. Here are a couple shots of her jumping out at 14,000 feet!!!!! What a cool shot the camera guy got!
She said it was a ton of fun and they did all kinds of spins and flips on the way down. I would love to do this one day myself but for now it kind of makes me want to toss my cookies if you know what I mean.
My mom had to take a rain check for her jump. The plan is that they will meet again this Sunday afternoon and do it again together. I can't wait to see the video of my mom jumping. Wait to go, Trac!

No comments: