She ended up taking it home to get it completed and brought over the finished product tonight. I think it is so cute and I can't wait to see it on a little girl running around this house! Let's see...................only about 2 years left to wait :( . I'll make sure to hang it in the back of the closet so it doesn't haunt me every single day.I did hear from our adoption facilitator and she talked with our attorney in ES who said that our dossier made it safely and is currently being translated. After that they will officially submit it. I think the time frame on the translation is about 2 weeks or so. Little tiny baby steps...........we'll get there one day!
Thanks, Elizabeth for the dress!
2 comments:
PRECIOUS!!!!!! I love it!!!
Awwww, I love it. Don't forget the hairbow...but I think you have a little time... Beautiful dress Elizabeth! Can't wait to see a little Morgan in it sooner than later...hopefully sooner...
Post a Comment