Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Crazy Kids........

This is just a snapshot (literally) of what our trip was like. If you can imagine all this energy being released simultaneously starting at around 5:50 each morning and pausing only for a short nap each day you'll understand just a bit. We ate dinner at a little italian place in Baytowne Wharf. Outside of the restaurant was a little music and it had all the kids dancing around.
I got everyone up on the big chair. It looks like we'll still have room for one very small little person( little girl that is :) )to fit in there!! Due to the "red tide", we decided to head out to the go-carts and have a little fun. It was my kid's first time to ride. I can't help from hearing "get your motor runnin', head out on the highway. Lookin' for adventure...and whatever comes my way" when I see Grant in this picture. He thinks he is soooooooo "bad"! Seriously! Look at his face!!!!
Cade was tearing up the track. He's followed by Isaac who seemed to be a very cautious driver. Cade's had a lot of driving practice with his jeep so I think he felt like he was in his element.

Grant and Amelia really buddied up on this trip. I took a snap of them outside the ice cream shop and thought it really turned out cute.
Until next time!!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

You know you are a child of the 80's if you use the word "bad". Cute pics. Still waiting for more...