Friday, July 6, 2007

Boom's Day Extravaganza Jubilee

This is the most patriotic picture I could get of the boys. I am not sure what is going on with Grant's hair........ We had some friends over for dinner and then more friends came for the festivities. Bobby turns into a 12 year old anytime fireworks are being sold. He bought several for the finale but I didn't get any on film.

Rhett got to semi-hold his first sparkler this year. He was loving 4th of July. He hung with all the big kids and even stayed up until 9:45 before his meltdown! All the kids stood on the road and watched some of the street fireworks.

"Wow. Cool." were some of the words that Rhett was using that night. I'm sure he learned those from his brothers. We had a great time with everyone. Until next year!!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Man, you are the coolest Mom. I won't even let J near a sprinkler. I have REALLY got to loosen up...

Mommy said...

I meant SPARKLER friend, SPARKLER...yes I would really have issues if I didn't let him near water.