Sunday, June 10, 2007

Welcome to Turner Field!

This past week Bobby and I drove to Atlanta to take in a few baseball games at Turner Field. The Braves were playing the Florida Marlins. We were among VERY few Marlins fans. Chris went with us to all the games but, as usual, has not made it into any pics. Thanks Chris for using your "smart phone" to catch some images!
We have a good buddy that plays second base for the Marlins. It was nice to get to see him and chat a little. We also caught up with some other fellow "Columbians" and his wife and son. The road trip was a lot of fun but I must admit after sitting through 3 games I was pretty baseballed out. Not to mention that the third game was in the blazing sun. Thank heaven for sunscreen! Tune in later this week for some pics from swim lessons. Grant keeps trying to convince me that he doesn't need to go to swim lessons because quote, " I don't even know how to swim!". Someone is missing the point..................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad there's no booty dance picture! You're just too modest Sonja, you've got to live a little.

ashley