Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Famous Last Words...........

"Rhett, DO NOT get in the mud..........." I go inside for ONE minute and Bobby calls me from his cell phone (no comment) to let me know that MY son (he's taking no claim) has gone straight for the mud. This is what a little rain does for the nice area left over from the infamous dirt we had. I now need crime scene tape to rope it off until we can plant some grass. Oh well, boys will be boys......

"'Wait a minute............how'd that get there?" I have been lax about posting because our days have been less than interesting lately. We are currently doing VBS at church and the boys are having a good time. We are all going to be exhausted at the end of the week. Cade is dying to get back to the pool. We haven't been able to go this week because VBS takes up our usual block of swim time and then we have had afternoon thunderstorms the last two days. Thank goodness for a little rain though!

No comments: