Don't let your children watch the plumber remove an apple from the toilet........... I heard lots of banging and clanging coming from the bathroom yesterday and walked in to find Rhett "plumbing" with Daddy's baseball bat. This is after finding him doing the same thing with my long handled duster on Thursday. And yes, after the picture he did have to sit in time out.


No other pictures from this weekend even though it was a busy one. Tracie and Chris came to visit and brought Chico and the boys loved it. I'm sure Chico was ready to get back to some peace and quiet after being tormented for 3 days. A big shout out to my mom and Chris for running the Country Music Half Marathon!!!! Great job you two. Maybe next year I'll don my running shoes for another stab at it.
2 comments:
You do my training and perhaps I will do it with you... DID I JUST SAY THAT??? I reserve the right to withdraw ( like tomorrow). HA
I really would love to do it... just not so sure it is in me!
Give the boy a break...he's just modeling his brother's behavior. Look at it like this, at least it was a bat and not the toilet brush or the plunger. Now that is NASTY! Glad you had a great weekend. TTYL.
Post a Comment